barnwood chic background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Yard Sale Steals & Deals [6]

Check out this weeks loot!  :o)
This was a big weekend!  May is a huge yard sale month in our area and this weekend there were multiple community sales.  I ended up going on my usual Friday but then my mom came to visit so we went Saturday as well.  More sales mean more deals!








For Little Bear:
Carter's chenille knit blanket
2 pair OshKosh shorts
OshKosh fleece sweat suit
Carter's swimming trunks and matching t-shirt
Carter's zip up hoodie
Gap sweatshirt
Gap baseball cap
4 Carter's one pice short outfit
Carter's short sleeved one piece pant outfit
Carter's long sleeved one piece pant outfit
Carter's short overalls
Gymboree overalls
Gap shorts
2 Carter's sweatpants
3 pair of Carter's pajama sets
2 Carter's t-shirts
Carter's long sleeved t-shirt
Children's Place sweater
Gymboree rain coat
Gap pajama set
Children's Place t-shirt
Children's Place short overalls
Children's Place collared button down shirt
2 Gymboree flannel shirts
Gymboree sweater vest
Robeez treadz
Megablocks wagon filled with megablocks
Books:
- Are You My Mother?
- Baby's First Colors
- Baby's First Animals
- Bob's Busy Screwdriver
- Meet Scoop
- Meet Lofty
- My Big Train Book
- Digger Man
2 Tonka wheel pals
4 mini Tonka trucks
Stack n Surprise stacking cars
Playskool keys
John Deere tractor with sounds
Playskool wheel pals helicopter
Playskool large wheel pals firetruck with sounds
Leap Frog Fridge vehicle set
Playskool ball popper
Neurosmith jumbo music ball
Fisher Price Little People ramps around garage
2 Real Wheels VHS - There goes a Bulldozer and There goes a Dump Truck
The Toddler's Busy Book
The Baby Bible Storybook and carrying case
Leap Frog My First LeapPad
See N Say Story Maker
Aquadoodle Travel N Doodle
Tub foam shapes
Leap Frog Learning drum
Stuffed Barbie puppy with sounds
Aquadoodle mat
Cloud B sleep sheep
Amy Coe chenille knit blanket

Some of my personal favorites:
Gap sweatshirt - $.50, Gap hat - $.50

Carter's sweatshirt - $.50

OshKosh fleece sweatsuit - $2.50

Carter's swimming trunks and t-shirt - $2.00


For Papa Bear:
Docker's long sleeved collared button down
3 Stafford dress shirts
Nautica long sleeved collared button down

For me:
The Shipping News book
Boston Billows Nursing billow (well for me and Little Bear!)
Isaac Mizrahi cashmere turtleneck sweater

My mom's great find was a bag of vintage Fisher Price Little People for $.25.  Little Bear loves them more than the new ones!  He is always searching for the mail truck.

And my mother in law got Little Bear a maple wood child's table and chairs plus a toddler slide for $15 each.

My Grand Total: $66.80
Wow, that sounds like a lot (even to me!)!  But in reality, I would have spent waaay more if I bought everything new!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!