Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to A Helicopter Mom for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award.
I was completely surprised to receive this! I didn't even know such a thing existed! I guess that reveals how new I am to blogging... But I am so excited to receive it! Can you tell? :o)
Since I've started blogging, literally a little over a week ago, I've realized how addictive it can be. Sometimes I find it difficult to find the time to work on it and wonder if it is really worth it. But then something like this comes along and I realize that there are other people out there who are interested in what I have to say and it gives me the motivation to continue. So THANK YOU!
As part of the award, I have the opportunity to recognize other blogs, that I feel are deserving. Hopefully this will mean as much to them as it does to me. But first...
Here are 7 things that you probably don't know about me:
1. I grew up in a log cabin in the woods.
2. In my previous life (prior to becoming a SAHM) I was a high school biology teacher.
3. Once upon a time, I was involved in a children's show choir that performed at Disney World.
4. I love peanut butter - but I'll only eat JIF.
5. Before I was married, I lived in Philadelphia - and sometimes I still miss it.
6. Gossip Girl is my guilty TV pleasure.
7. In college, I was a Bison Girl. We danced for the half time shows at the basketball games.`
Now on to some other deserving blogs:
Change. Wash. Repeat.
The Fluff Zone
Baby Gator's Den
To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.