barnwood chic background

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Becoming Crafty

I've mentioned before that I am not very crafty.  Previously the closest that I came to crafty was creating a lab or lesson plan that would keep my high school science students interested.  Now that I am home with Little Bear he is inspiring me to do all sorts of crafty things.  And I am getting most of my ideas from all of the great bloggers out there.  I've completed a few things so far but I am accumulating quite a list of things that I would like to do!  Check it out:

1.  Diaper inserts - In progress!  I already made quite a few but now that I have the little serger I want to try a few more.
2.  Fabric Easter basket - In progress!  It would be finished if I hadn't decided to make it bigger.  Now let's hope that I get it finished in time for Easter!
3.  Sandwich wraps/reusable snack bags
4.  I spy bag
5.  Cloth napkins/unpaper towels
6.  Wool dryer balls
7.  Handprint frame
8.  Soap crayons
9.  Activity book
10.  Car organizer
11.  Brag board
12.  Book wreath

Whew!  That's probably enough to keep me busy for years.  But I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress and anything else that I add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!