barnwood chic background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Wreath

In the past couple of weeks, I have seen a lot of people posting pictures of their Easter crafts.  I figured that it was time to jump on the bandwagon!  I loved the look (and ease!) of the 10 minute Easter wreath posted by Trisha at Roundabout so I finally got a chance to make my own version.  While it took me more than 10 minutes, it was easy and cheap!



I can't wait to try this same idea out for some other holidays!  Ornaments for Christmas, Leaves for fall, Flags for the 4th of July, the list goes on!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    new follower from blog hop

    Annie
    http://anniedees.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute Easter wreath. I may have to try to make it! Thanks for stopping by today and linking up to Bee Friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you through a blog hop and now following. I hope you can follow me back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-) Have a lovely weekend! http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!