barnwood chic background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Networked Blog Hop

Hey!  I'm the guest host!  I'd love for you to follow along!





Not getting enough followers on FB's NetworkedBlog's?
Welcome to the Networked Blog Hop by Life's Gristle and Peanut Butter and Hopey!

Rules:
~ ONLY link up your NetworkedBlog link. 


 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS GADGET SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BLOG;




THEN YOU ARE NOT A NETWORKED BLOG!

~ Follow the co-hosts Life's Gristle and Peanut Butter and Hopey(spots #1 and #2).
~ Follow our guest host, spot #3, "Home Growing Happiness." We'll pick a random guest each week using Random.org.
~ If you would like to spread the news of this hop, Grab the button and post somewhere on your post, side bar, wherever.

Thanks for linking up!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I didn't get this up until late! I just got a chance to check my email and get blogging! :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!